Friday, January 31, 2014

Fearless February Sewing Plan

Hi All, I  know it's been ages but my sewing mojo has gone hiatus recently due to job commitment and deadlines, by the time am home from work I am so exhausted that sewing is the last thing on my mind.  But during a recent site visit to SK I was able to attend a 3 day class hosted by Ron Collins of Power Sewing. It was an excellent event  and  I plan to incorporate some of my new learned skills in my fearless February garments. My list for the sew-along will include;
1. A jacket with bound buttonholes, and welt pockets
2. A lace dress, or lace (skirt and top)
3. A vogue dress
4. Some tops
Hope I am not over ambitious but will try and stick to the plan and take a day at a time.
What are sewing plans for the new month?
Happy February all and happy sewing.







post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to attend some that at least was related to sewing! You have some good solid plans and I hope you have no problems implementing them! My Fearless February sewing will involve completing a wrap dress that actually looks good on me! I have yet to do so!

    ReplyDelete