Thursday, May 20, 2010

For Sale...Authentic African Fabric (100% Cotton)

They are finally in, thanks for all your patience and several emails received... I have them all in beautiful designs. Great for summer wears and all year round. They come in a bundle of 6 yards each and the price are $9.99 and $11.99 per yard with a minimum of 3 yards per design....



These are (Akosobo) ATL Superior Fancy Print from Ghana ($11.99 per yard)

Veritable Real Wax Block Print ($9.99 per yard)


To order;

 (1 )Please e-mail me at asewfit@yahoo.ca

 (2) Send me the design, yardage (Please minimum per design is 3 yards)
and your address so that I can use it to calculate the shipping (I will make sure I use the safest and cheapest method to ship) .


(3) The prefered method of payment is Paypal , but please email if you have other options and we can work it out
 For individual pictures of the fabric, please check this link

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and designs! If I sell anything I will be shopping at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are such beautiful! So colorful and with Africa charm:)

    I love Africa and your fabrics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know when you get some more in I would love to order some!!!!!

    Thanks
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Aminat for your post.i love your very much.its very helpful for us to know African fabrics its color, quality, cloth, n its gorgeous style.
    African Fabrics
    African Wax Print
    African George Fabric
    African Velvet George
    Guipure Lace Fabric
    Nigerian Lace Fabric
    African Head Tie
    thank you again.

    ReplyDelete