Needs real pressing
Remember I said I didn't make any alteration on the muslin, but with this version I made a few, and here they are:
(1) I reduced the sleeve cuff by 1"
(2) Removed 0.5" for the neck band
(3) Removed 0.5" from the collar
(4)Bond the armhole with bias tape
Alterations (2, 3) were necessary because when I measured the collar on one of my RTWs, the band was 1" and the collar was 1.5" but this pattern had excess. I am so glad I reduced the collar, I wouldn't have liked it. On my next pair I am going to remove another 0.5" from the collar. Overall, I love this shirt, great wardrobe builder but I am so much in love with the colour, a stretch cotton fabric I got from Fabric land.
Enjoy!!!!!!! And more later