Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Still Sewing....Not Blogging and a SURPRISE

Hello folks, I know it's been a long time since I came around here, my blog has been on hiatus for too long  6 months? but I  hope to get back soon .
Although I haven't been blogging but I have been sewing a lot, for me, family, friends  and few customers.... more details on that later.
Also this year I turned the big 4, with a big SURPRISE party organised by my dear husband and friends to mark the day. I am so grateful  to God for this milestone, grateful to my family, and friends and I pray for many more fulfilling years.
Here are some photos for you to enjoy!
Surprise of my life!!!








Enjoy!!!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful celebration. All your outfits look amazing. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy birthday. That cake is unbelievably beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and many blessed more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog list isn't updating properly. How did I miss this!! Happy birthday girlie!

    ReplyDelete