Hope am not being over ambitious, but let's wait and see .
- A jacket ( With some details, must include lining, and fit to my satisfaction)
- A LBD ( Must be fully lined and fit to my satisfaction)
- A pant (This is going to be my major challenge )
- Two Tops (Not just easy tunics)
- A skirt (Let's see how it goes, must be lined)
1. Lowered the neck
2. Interfaced the neck, and the arm-holes for stability, and;
3. Added lining .Yes I used the bagging method, it's so easy to do and am becoming more comfortable with the technique and plan to use it more.
I love the lining fabric so much, some kind of knit fabric from fabricland and the shell fabric was the reminant (ponte knit) from my previous project.