Friday, January 18, 2013

It's official


It's official, have joined Victoria's Fearless February Sew-along. I have to do something that will take me out of my comfort zone. My plan this year is to make challenging outfits that will include some tailoring techniques, make a LBD, some jackets with details, learn some new techniques, stop being afraid of many pattern pieces especially Vogue patterns, improve my overall sewing skill and be a better blogger.
 Am sure this sew-along will be a perfect fit for me as long as am true to myself, focus and take a challenge at a time. Personally this won't just be Fearless February but Fearless 2013.  It's going to be a really mojo booster, will help me to stop procrastinating, and  get down to business, so thanks Victoria for hosting the sewalong there is never a better time.
 Let's get started ladies and gents, the more the merrier.........

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I've joined up as well! I look forward to reading about your fearless creations and new skills this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I've been too chicken (and lazy) to deal with the fitting issues of a woven dress. So I've pledged to sew a woven leopard print wrap dress by the end of Feburary. :) Thanks for the inspiration, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just how great will 2013 be if this is how you are kick-starting it! Mind you, I always thought your were a pretty challenging sewer already - looking forward to seeing what you do this year...J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you in Lady! I always love what you sew and can't wait to see your finished pieces! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete