Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Simplicity 2756


Picture taken at my son's U10 Indoor soccer victory dinner ( Red Deer AB)

Fabric: Satin fabric, both pattern and fabric have been in my stash for a while now, I guess they are both meant for each other....lol
Pattern Description: Project Runway misses blouse with neckline and sleeve variations.
Pattern Sizing: Size 14-22, I made 14
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?: Absolutely
Were the instructions easy to follow: Super easy nothing confusing at all .
Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: I lengthened the hem by 2 ", and nothing more
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? Every easy and straightforward pattern .
Would you recommend it to others? Highly recommend  for anyone who likes this kind of style
Conclusion: Great wardrobe builder, can be dressed up or down. I love it...
      Some parting shots : The Palmeiras!!!!!. Great job team

The proud team
The fan base...Yazzy the cheerleader.
My soccer boy
Have a good week!!!!!!!!
Aminat

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty blouse! I love the color and fabric design---it's perfect for the blouse. Also, congrats to your son's team:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your blouse is so very pretty. You did a lovely job on it. Very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric and what a sweet top! You look very pretty in it too! Congratulations to your son's team! I bet you parents were (are) very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone. This is very pretty and extremely flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete