Thursday, December 16, 2010

Office shirt Mccall's 6035

Another shirt for the office, I wore this to work yesterday and got lot of compliments. Got the fabric from fabricland a while back and knew it was destined for this shirt. This time I made view C of the pattern, already  made one here McCall's 6035 ,  and another view here  from the same pattern .
Here is my finished project. I bound the armhole with a bias tape as I usually do with most of my shirts




Please pardon the wrinkles,this picture was taken after I got back from work.. paired with S2451
Enjoy the rest of the week all!!!!!!!

Aminat

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, pretty. Very flattering too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love princess seams so this pattern is a must for me. You've done a great job. I didn't realise the first picture was the inside seams until I took a second look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shirt. You got a great fit too!

    ReplyDelete