The review will be very short because I didn't use a new pattern, I used one of my already fitted patterns simplicity 3628 because I didn't want to do two complicated things at the same time (fitting pattern and cutting plaid fabric).However, I went a bit out of my comfort zone; I did a little bit of tailoring.
Here are what I did differently
I did FBA which I didn't do with the first version
I interfaced the back and the upper sleeve using a biased cut interface
I used neck tie interface for the armhole
I cut a separate back neck facing....
I bagged the lining
Also instead of using a rat tail I used in the previous jacket, I used thin black elastic for the loop .
Finished project pictures.